Our principles of ethical standards are guided by the following core values:
- Integrity in our decisions and actions
- Competency in our skills and professions
- Value in our economic contributions to employers &
- Responsibility in our social contributions to Society.
Based on the above principles, the ethical standards for our members’ professional conduct and business practices are as follows:
- Avoid behaviors or actions that may have an adverse effect or influence on management decisions.
- Avoid conflicts of interest or reciprocal agreements, which may conflict with the lawful interests of employers.
- Act with propriety in all ways in the conduct of your professional activities.
- Protect the confidentiality and proprietary information of employers and business associates, and avoid the use of such information for personal benefit.
- Practice continuing professional development to enhance skills and capabilities.
- Exercise due diligence and reasonable care within the limits of your authority to deliver value to your employer.
- Comply and abide by all applicable laws and regulations relating to your professional conduct and work practices.
- Embrace social responsibility and sustainability practices in the work environment.