Goals & Objectives
- To establish objective metrics and processes for assessing occupational competence that are internationally accepted for identification, codification and validation of skills and competencies in a variety of occupations.
- To provide opportunity for individuals to seek a desired WCI Credential Award with credible authentication and documentation of their skills, competencies and professional practices.
- To provide opportunity for organizations to seek accreditation of their courses so that graduates of their courses can be eligible for the Certified Credential Awards granted by WCI.
- To provide maximum certification value at affordable rates to the global workforce.
- To provide employers with validated information to assist in the hiring process.
- To increase marketplace awareness and acceptance of WCI Credential Awards based on the assessed criteria of an individual’s skills, competencies and professional practices.
- To respond quickly to evolving market forces and constantly review the changes in occupational competency requirements of the global marketplace.
Scroll To Top