The World Certification Board is the certifying authority of the World Certification Institute (WCI). The board comprises leading experts from renowned universities and professional organizations, worldwide.
Professor Philip Poh, Ph.D. is the Chair of the World Certification Board.
The terms of reference for the World Certification Board are as follows:
- Acts on all recommendations of Lead Assessors that are appointed by the Institute.
- Grants, suspends and withdraws all certifications of the Institute.
- Provides framework and mechanism to register for certification, as well as appeal on all decisions relating to certification.
- Develops competency conformity standards and assessment specifications for verification and validation.
- Facilitates training and makes available technical resource to all appointed assessors of the Institute.